I just installed Titanium Developer 1.2.1 and I get the error "Project creation error: Error creating project. Please try again." with Titanium SDK version 1.3.0. Both the iPhone SDK and Android SDK was successfully detected. Below is a list of my fields.
- Project type: Mobile
- Name: helloworld
- App ID: com.garrettjohnson.helloworld
- Directory: /Users/Garrett/Projects/mobilehelloworld
- Company/Personal URL: garrettjohnson.com
- Titanium SDK version: 1.3.0
- Installed Mobile Platforms: iPhone SDK found, Android SDK found
Environment: Mac OS X 10.6.3, latest versions of Xcode and iPhone SDK
with Android SDK 2.1 API 7 rev 1
Creating projects with Titanium SDK 1.2.0 works, so why not 1.3.0?
I figured out my problem…. I thought that I had the Android SDK installed, but it wasn't a complete installation. As soon as I updated everything and then installed the Google APIs, then Titanium mobile 1.3 worked just fine.
I can create 1.2, then edit to 1.3. But, it only runs in emulator, it won't run on device. I just get Install Error
I get the same "Project creation error: Error creating project. Please try again." when trying to create a MOBILE project.
If I leave all fields the same except switch mobile to DESKTOP project, it appears to work OK.
Mac OS 10.6.2
Both iPhone an Android SDK installed and found properly. Was working fine before.
Same problem on Windows Vista, Ti 1.2.1 + SDK1.3 with Android SDK installed and detected.
This coupled with the fact that I could never get the SDK1.2 to work on Windows (broke Ti Developer and left "Test & Package" screen blank - worked fine on Mac) makes me wonder if Titanium is worth it at all.
Hi, i have the same issue also on my OS (Mac OS X 10.6.3), but now everything works fine, doing these steps:
1) Downloaded and installed iPhone SDK 3.2 final (before was installed 3.2beta)
2) Downloaded and installed Android SDK, and then, after lauching "Android SDK and AVG manager", downloaded all platforms (1.5,1.6,2.0,etc..)
3) Deleted Titanium AppCenter from Applications
4) rm -rf /Library/Application Support/Titanium
5) rm -rf ~/Library/Application Support/Titanium
6) Downloaded, installed and reconfigured Titanium AppCenter
Hope this helps!
I have the same issue.. i have had nothing but problem after problem with this new version
I had the same problem. Make sure you have android-4 installed from the android sdk installer.
Also you can run the command manually to see what the error being generated is. For me (on Win7) I had to run:
"C:ProgramDataTitaniummoduleswin32python1.0.0python.exe" "C:ProgramDataTitaniummobilesdkwin321.3.0project.py" "project_name" "com.project.id" "C:pathtoproject" "android" "C:pathtoandroid-sdk-windows"