I have this issue with 1.4.0 and 1.4.1 (from nightly) on iPhone.
Very frequently, the emulator and device will crash when calling appendRow. This happens maybe 1 out of 5 times. Has anyone else experienced this? It seems there is a race condition on appendRow as the rowcount is off - either that or something is being garbage collected. Ideas?
* Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid update: invalid number of rows in section 0. The number of rows contained in an existing section after the update (0) must be equal to the number of rows contained in that section before the update (0), plus or minus the number of rows inserted or deleted from that section (1 inserted, 0 deleted).'
Our application flow:
1) Open new "selector" window to select something to add to the "main" windows table
2) Fire event in "selector" window to pass selected row back to the "main" window
3) Event in main window updates the table using appendRow
4) Close the "selector" window
Did you finally fix this problem? I'm having some trouble myself now too…
The only solution I can think of is rebuilding the whole table using
I have the same issue , only when using appendRow.. any fix for this?