I recently upgraded to Developer 1.2.1, and can't seem to package my iPhone app.
It just pops up an error saying "Packaging Error" and doesn't proceed. I use Titanium Mobile 1.0.0, and the app will not work on latter SDK versions.
Steps I've tried to resolve the issue:
- Switch Ti Mobile SDK's 1.0.0 - 1.2.0 (Compiled successfully, but will crash on Device/Simulator on versions > 1.0.0)
- Delete all Certificates and Profiles and Reinstall them
- Manually compiled the project Xcode project (which failed)
I'm running out of options. Does anybody have Titanium Developer 1.0 installer for Mac? Where can I download it? I want to rollback as I need to deploy this minor update to the app store ASAP.
Ok, apparently rolling back to Titanium Developer 1.0 fixed this problem.
I realized that it's open source, so I just checked out the code from github and created a branch, and imported it to the current version of Titanium Developer, ran the rolled back Ti Developer, and then imported the project and packaged it using that version.
The 1.0 commit version I used was 49b3f44ba28d098e2861.
git clone http://github.com/appcelerator/titanium_developer.git cd titanium_developer git checkout 49b3f44ba28d098e2861 git checkout -b branch-20100308
Open Ti Developer, import the checked out Titanium Developer, launch it. The Titanium Developer 1.0 will come out, and you can set it up just like before.
Anyone been able to get a copy of 1.0? cant seem to find it on github no more
If you run into packaging errors, and are using the latest versions of Titanium Developer, the mobile SDK, and Xcode, your first steps should be:
- Make sure you've applied the iOS 4 patch (requires new libTiCore.a file - check out Jeff's dev blog post on the topic
- Check the contents of build/iphone/build/build.log - this will have more detailed output on the reasons for the build failing.
I got this error building my app and find solution in build log: in yout proyect folder, look at "build/iphone/build/build.log" file. I had to copy my provisioning file to the right folder to get it to work…