I can't click on Install Now. It's greyed out. With a native XCode and an objective-c project I can test an old app of mine on my device so I believe I must have my dev profiles installed correctly but Titanium doesn't seem to be detecting them. I CAN get the app to work in the emulator for what it's worth. Here's what my Run on Device screen reads:
- Register your iPhone with Apple: 'Register' (this is a link)
- Obtain WWDR Intermediate Certificate from Apple: 'Detected'
- Obtain Development Provisioning Profile from Apple: 'Get Profile' (this is a link)
- Upload Development Provisioning Profile: 'Upload' (this opens a file dialog for me)
Above those options, I notice it says, "We cannot verify all steps, so once you've completed them all, click Install". I'm fine with it not auto-detecting, but now what? I don't know if it's just broken or if there's something I'm supposed to be doing. Suggestions?
- Titanium Developer 1.2.1
- Targeting SDK 3.1 or 3.1.2 (same results)
Try manually selecting your development provisioning profile in the file open dialogue that appears when you select "Upload".