I've seen a few other questions like this but I'm not sure they're the same issue.
Targeting iPhone, testing on device. I have iPhone SDK 3.2.2 and Titanium Developer 1.2.1, Titanium SDK 1.3
This is the message I'm getting:
Build Failed (Missing app at /Users/foo/Documents/projects/mobileApps/fooProject/git_working_copy/FooProject/build/iphone/build/Release-iphoneos/FooProject.app/FooProject). Please see output for more details
I don't know where this output is to be able to glean more details. I can confirm that FooProject.app does exist on my computer – I even tried dragging it into iTunes and syncing but it reports that it can't add the app to the device because of an unknown error. I couldn't find FooProject.app/FooProject on my computer FYI. I'm not sure if that really should exist or not though.
Oh sorry, I'm still learning this system. I should have posted my comment as answer… here it is:
I found a working solution via the company Twitter feed: http://pastie.org/992338
I assume that Mobile SDK 1.3.1 will be pushed out soon, so probably the correct answer will soon turn into "updated your Mobile SDK from within Titanium". But for now, the above worked.
I had the same "missing app" problem as you, and I have verified that Mobile SDK 1.3.1 fixed it for me. I also cleaned out the build directory and went back to Mobile SDK 1.3.0, and the problem re-appeared.
Open the xcode project file and compile it yourself - it will make it easy to see what's going wrong.
Try deleting the build folder from WITHIN and build/iphone folder
Then edit the project.xcconfig file (located in build/iphone) with a text editor to set an SDK version to lower than the one you are using. (eg: 1.2.0)
Then try a rebuild/install.
edit - moved this comment lower in thread.
Damien, the first error is that TiUIViewProxy is not defined. The first use of that type is used in this generated Objective C block:
I would have to dig deeper into the generated code to figure out what's going on. Hopefully this helps one of the developers/contributors.
No help unfortunately.. Just thought id post to say im having the same problem like many!
Hopefully when the Dev team check the forums they can see the amount of people having this problem!
Tried re-creating the project with no luck. Have had to drop down to 1.2.1 (Somewhere in between 1.2 and 1.3 so better than completely dropping back to 1.2!)