When Titanium tries to compile the project, it stops at [INFO] Detected custom font: comic_zine_ot.otf would not go further.
Anyone have this problem??
found the solution. Sorry!
What was the solution? I'm having this issue as well, and can't seem to figure it out. Any insight would be much appreciated.
So Hai, did you want to share that solution with the forum, or are you just keeping it to yourself?
This is work around for this issue. The first, you have to change the sdk to 1.3.x and build it (it should run successfully) and after that, change the sdk to 1.4.0 and build it again. Congratulations! It works well. I think may be in builder.py, Titanium developers have checked if you've never built it before it will not run. (or something need to be built first, etc…)
Sorry for the late reply everyone, after I ran into more issues with Titanium, I have given up on it and disregarded coming to this forum.
I did quite a few things so I am sure which one actually fixed it, hopefully it will help everyone out.
First I installed a fresh version of Titanium. Then I used this patch to fix the libcore file: http://developer.appcelerator.com/blog/2010/05/titanium-and-iphone-os-4.html
After that, I updated the logger.py file using this: http://developer.appcelerator.com/blog/2010/07/introducing-titanium-mobile-1-4.html
After that I deleted the iphone build folder or everything under the build folder in KitchenSink so that everything will be built with your SDK.
Good luck and Happy Monday.