I keep getting an install error from Titanium 1.2.1 whenever I try to install my App on the device. This is very strange because it stopped working all of a sudden.
I tried deleting my build folder, creating a new provisioning file, deleting titanium completely, deleting the project, creating a new one and replacing the contents and no luck.
What could be the possible reasons for having an install error, it works perfectly on the simulator!
Please help, thanks.
I solved the issue, it seems like either Titanium Developer 1.2.1 or the SDK 1.4 is messing up the name of provisioning file it installs in the 'Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles' folder, the app is looking for a randomly generated name, when it is supposed to look for the one I named how I wanted, so what I ended up doing is get the one I know should've worked renamed it to what titanium was trying to find (see the build log for this) and put it in the 'Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles' folder.
This solved my issue and now I'm able to install on my device.
Im hoping this issue gets resolved in the next release.
had the same issue, lost a lot of time, so here is how i solved it:
deleted every certificate and profile on mac & xcode & ipad & titanium:
updated dev and prov profiles
created new project
imported new profiles
boom, all here
a lot trouble, a lot of time wasted, and no "logic" reason behind this issue. Anyway, solved…
I have the same issue right now. First I created a project for iphone, I tried 1.2.0, it can install in itune and my ipad, but it is not work in the simulator, the app installed in my ipad crash when start, too.
Then I tried 1.4.0, it show install error when I press install now button.
Then I created another project, set it for ipad, I complie as 1.4.0. it work great!!
So, I think the problem is 1.4.0 iphone app running on ipad device….