I have all of my certificates set up correctly, and the Install Now is finally clickable. I click it, and about two seconds later I get a message that just says "Install Error"
iTunes 10, sdk 4.1, latest Titanium.
Help? Works fine in simulator.
Go to "$PROJECT/build/iphone/build/release-$PROJECT_NAME$" and drag the ".app" file to your iTunes and it should install onto your iTunes.
There is nothing in that directory except a build file.
Delete that, then close Titanium Developer, then re-open it and try again.
Colton: I have the same problem but there is nothing in the build folder, it's empty.
In the build/iphone/build folder there should be a file build.log which will show you the exact error you are getting.
Most of the time I've seen this error occur when a provision is installed in Titanium but not in Xcode. When you download a new provisioning file from Apple, double click it first to install it into Xcode and then select it in Titanium.
I found a workaround that seems to work fine for me.
1) Download profile from Apple
2) In Xcode, open up Organizer, and add this profile
3) In your username/library/mobile devices (might be mobile applications) there is now a profile generated by Organizer, which uses some sort of uuid in it.
4) In Titanium, add both of these as your profiles for this app.
5) Pick one and run "Install". One will fail, the other wont, so just pick the right one.