I'm trying to have this clipboard module work, but with no success. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ? Here's my steps :
- download and unzip somewhere
- open the project with xcode and modify the file titanium.xcconfig to specify my titanium sdk version (1.4.2)
- edit project settings, and specify project format : "xcode 3.2 compatible" and base sdk for all configuration : iphone device 4 (also tried iphone simulator 4, cose I know nothing about what to do here !)
- because of what's written here, I edit the file module.xcconfig to replace the wrong # with correct //
- run a xcode build command, to check there's no error, save everything and exit xcode
- run the build.py script, which seems to end with no error
- move the newly created zip to my /Users/christopher/Library/Application Support/Titanium/ folder, and unzip it, what gives me a nice /Users/christophe/Library/Application Support/Titanium/modules/iphone/titanium.clipboard/0.1 directory with all the files in
- Edit my titanium project file tiapp.xml to add this module :
... <modules> <module version="0.1">titanium.clipboard</module> </modules> </ti:app>
- edit my app.js file and add this to include the module's functionalities :
var ragnagna = require('titanium.clipboard'); Ti.API.info("module is => "+ragnagna);
- delete my build subfolder to force a full rebuild
Finally, I click the launch button of the titanium GUI, it's building, and then, just stop with no error : see here.
I can see that the clipboard module is found :
I have no idea of what to do now… If someone can spend 10 minutes on this, and tell me what's wrong, I'll give him a thousand thanks, because the lack of cut and paste functionality is the only thing that blocks me from submitting my app to the appstore :-(
Ok, i've found my mistake, so, if it helps someone :
step 7, /Users/christopher/Library/Application Support/Titanium is not the good folder. Have to be /Library/Application Support/Titanium
And step 9 is useless.
Now, it works.